Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holidays!

Our Holiday went by so fast! I had basically 2 weeks off of work and relaxed.. We had our nephews stay the night with us Christmas Eve. It was so much fun to have them! They were so excited they couldn't sleep.. So I was up till 2 in the morning with them then to top that off, they woke me up at 4:45am. Yeah, we didnt get much sleep then. But it was so worth it! Craig gave me an iTouch which is pretty sweet. Of course, he has to show me up every year. I only got him clothes, but he is one tough person to shop for! 
New Years was good too.. Craig and I went to Coalville for the night. We went hot tubing and watched movies. We feel asleep before the New Year came so we werent up which is fine. We were tired.
Craig of course has been hunting for the past 3 months. He is a die hard for it. I dont see him that much but when I do I take advantage of it. He has been enjoying every second of it. Ice fishing is just around the corner.. We are just waiting for the lakes to freeze over. 

No comments: