Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yep! Today was my 21st Birthday! I dont feel any older yet.. Its been a pretty fun week thats for sure. Monday was the Jazz game. They played the Suns. It was actually a pretty good game. Half time was the best! Chelle performed at half time with her Weber State cheer team.. 

Wednesday was the BIG Carrie Underwood concert. Amazing... Probably the best concert I have ever been to. Craig had a awesome time too! So many people were there it was insane.. She sounded perfect! Our seats were good for us! We werent too far away from the stage. Well worth it!

Today was fabulous.. I got to work this morning and my entire desk was decorated for my birthday.. My co-workers are too sweet. They also bought me the new Enya Christmas CD, my sleep music! They also took me out for lunch to Wingers. I had family over for dinner tonight. Pizza and Cake! My nephews are the cutest ever.. They all wrapped up their Halloween candy in a zip-lock baggy and gave it to me for my birthday. I also got me some money to go shopping! YAY! Today went by too fast.. I loved it though! Steph, Nick, Beans, Craig and I all went to Boston's to celebrate! Steph had a balloon maker make me a weiner dog! It was so much fun!




No comments: