Friday, January 30, 2009

January is over?





Time is flying! I cant believe we are already a month into the new year. This month was a pretty fun one! Craig was hunting pretty much all the time of course! He did awesome this hunting season. He always came home with ducks and geese.. I dont eat them of course but he didnt let them go to waste! But i'm glad its finally over. I get to see him! Yay!

Chaundra and i went to a concert! AVENGED SEVENFOLD! Saving Abel, Papa Roach and Buckcherry were there too! We had to stay outside and wait in line to get in for 45 min.. it was pretty cold but it was so worth it! There were some crazy people there though. I would definitely go to another one of their concerts. Amazing. Chaundra had a blast!


So, another exciting thing that happened this month. Chelle and I chopped our hair!!! I cut off at least 7 1/2 inches.. Chelle cut 9 inches. It took a lot for me to actually cut my hair but i did it! it feels so much better but it still takes just as long to do. 

Before:



After:




Its so much healthier too! Kira did a great job!

No comments: