Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend-Good & Bad



Hello! Labor day weekend was supposed to be a fun and relaxing weekend.. Time to take work off and have fun! Not for us.. Friday was a great day until about 8:45pm.. Lets start from the beginning.. Craig and I became an Uncle and Aunt to a very precious little girl, Rylee Anne Westover. While Cadie was in the hospital, I got Jayson, Brody, and Brutis, her 3 great boys and my nephews. While they were in the bath, I got a phone call from Craig telling me he was in an accident. He is fine but let me tell you, it scared me to death. I went to where he got in his accident and it was kind of upsetting.. That truck was his baby! i think he was more upset that his truck was gone than the aftermath of the accident. So now we have only 1 car. It will be tough for a bit but we can do it! 
Once everything starts going great in life something bad always happens. We learned the hard way.

No comments: