Friday, September 5, 2008

long week

Even though it was a 4 day week.. it still was long. Having a new position plus the one that i had is quite tough.. doing 2 jobs at once. I totally need another raise for sure! But it sure keeps me busy. Craig's truck is finally getting fixed. Craig cant wait till its done. So far we are at $6,000 and they arent even done. Thank goodness for insurance! 
This weekend is going to be a relaxing one. Craig is gone right now hiking and probably be gone all day. I'll be going to Beau's  football game soon. He is such a boy! Tonight we will probably be going to a BBQ at my friend Marissa's place. We need friends that we can both hang out with so this might be good! 
I just started on an indoor soccer team on Thursday and I'm super sore.. I cant even lift up my right leg. Stephanie and I put the team together. We aren't the best but its all about the fun! Our first game was Thursday and man did we lose. The score was 0-8 and they stopped counting after 8. Kind of embarrassing. The people on our team has never played before but 3 of them. The team that we played were super good so hopefully we win one at least. 



No comments: