Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lonely Week

Well, as most of you know its the beginning of hunting season. I of course married a hunter. Craig is up on the mountains somewhere hunting for deer. It sure is lonely with out him. He will be gone for a week or until he gets a deer. He left on Tuesday so its been pretty boring. Lachelle spent the night we me Tuesday. I'm a big baby when it comes to sleeping alone. Tonight my friend Stephanie is coming to spend the night with me. We will have fun!
Last weekend was Beau's football game and Birthday! He got an interception/touch down.. amazing.. For his birthday, Craig and I took him to Tepanyaki's for dinner then he spent the night with us. Sunday was his actual birthday. My family through a family party for him. This weekend he is having a friend birthday party with his whole team plus friends so it will be a mad house at the Beene's!
Tonight I have a soccer game and softball game.. We are playing a team that is on our level FINALLY! It gets annoying being beat so many times. Hopefully we do good today.. 

No comments: