Friday, January 7, 2011

Craig's new Toy

I cant believe I forgot to mention Craig's new toy on my last post. His truck.


We got this a few weeks ago and its been fun! Its a Chevy Dermax. Now we can tow whatever we want :)

Maxus is still a little stinker. But he is so dang cute! He may look innocent but he is far from it..




He is still into chewing. I cant wait till he grows out of it! He has chewed up 2 places in our carpet, chewed on our wall (yes our wall), our big kitchen rug and he chewed a whole in our kitchen floor!!


Luckily Craig was in Florida when he did this so I had time to fix it before he got home.

But- He is still my little cuddle buddy and still sleeps right beside me every night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that chewing stage. Roxy has Chewed 3 bight holes in our siding of our house not cool lol.. She has totally ruined our trap net and pad crazy dog lol but we still love her to death even if she is ruining our yard/outside of our house...

Erin Darrington said...

I can't wait to see you next month!