Monday, June 28, 2010

I know I know


Its been so long. I feel like so much has happened. I dont even know where to start. Last time I posted was in October. Craig and I have now lived in our home for 10 months now, almost a year. Our home is still not fully decorated yet. Thats coming little by little. Decor is way too expensive to do it all at once. I will take pictures soon!

We actually have a new addition to our family. Our little boy Maxus. He was definitely a handful at first, but he was worth it all. He is now 6 months old. I feel like our whole life revolves around him now. He is just like having a little baby. Its been so fun having him!

On our way home from picking him up :)


He takes the funniest pictures!

Close up!





Seriously- this is how he sleeps. Its not the best picture of me but oh well! Craig woke up at 2 in the morning and took a picture of us. He is such a cuddle buddy!



More to come :)

No comments: