Thursday, July 23, 2009

FOUND A HOUSE!

So, the house hunting is FINALLY over. We decided to build a townhouse in Farmington, UT. Craig and I got to pick everything out! The colors of our carpet, tile and counter tops, cabinets, and paint. Its getting so close to being done! I took my best friend over to check out my house and the paint is all done! We couldnt go inside because they locked it and it was too late to get the key. Every time Craig and I go over to our house, we get more and more anxious and excited. This will be our very first house. Its something that we have been working really hard for and finally we are getting one. Our closing date is August 21, 2009, the day before Craig's birthday. Great birthday present right?! I'm not really looking forward to the paperwork and paying an arm and a leg but it will all be worth it at the end :) I will post pictures up soon..
In June, it was the Beene Family Reunion at Island Park. We had a cabin which was so nice inside and so much room! Craig and I brought 3 4-wheelers, my dad brought his new toy a Rhino, my Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Jay brought their motorcycles which made it even more fun! It did rain quite a bit but it gave us puddles! We were a mess after coming back from riding. We also went to Yellowstone, which I have never been there before. It wasnt really what I expected but it was gorgeous.
We have been so busy lately.. Craig has been playing soccer, working so hard trying to expand his Lawn Care Business, and being super sick. The day before we went home from Island Park, he came down with the Swine Flu. That stuff is so icky! He was out of work for 1 week for that, then got sick with Pneumonia and put him out of work for another week. After he went back to work, I got bronchitis and I was out for 5 days. Luckily, it started on a Friday and ended on Wednesday so I got to go back to work that week. Hopefully the sickness stays AWAY

3 comments:

CoachingByPeter said...

Learning about real estate also involves knowing what areas are going for and being able to calculate what a property is worth. This comes from years of knowledge and you can add this valuable tool to your arsenal by doing research. You should try to view as many properties as you can and start learning how to judge there worth.

Erin Darrington said...

I hope so too! No more getting sick for you guys this year!

Mark and Kaitlyn said...

Congrats on the house Chay! I am very excited for you. It's sounds even more fun when you get to pick how everything will look.

Kaitlyn (Hancey) Lind