Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exciting News!

5 days seem so long but yet its so short. Craig drove to South Dakota for a guided Snow Geese hunt with Bill Saunders for 5 days with a few of his friends. Craig and his buddies were supposed to get video taped while they were hunting. His crew was in Missouri at the time and didnt get to video them which was a bummer. The first day wasnt such a success. They got a total of 1 goose. Yeah just 1 out of the millions that were flying around. Geese aren't as dumb as you think obviously. The next few hunts got better and better. They shot a total of 60 geese. Sad thing is, they should have gotten more than that in a day :( His drive home was a long one. He pulled his hammy right before he left. The drive there and back was miserable for him. He was glad to be home and so was I. I think we were both about to go insane for different reasons. I was so ready for him to get home.
So to the EXCITING NEWS. 
While Craig was driving home, he text me and said for me to remind him to talk to me about something when he gets home. Of course I was so anxious to hear what he had to say. He gets home and we start talking about his trip. I reminded him and guess what he said.. YOU READY? We are finally moving into our own place!!! :) That week was so hard to work. It was on my mind constantly. I wanted to just go find a house and move in right that second. Later that week, Craig and I went house hunting. Our first spot we fell in love with. Down side-the house isnt built yet Up Side- we get to build it ourselves and make it our own. Right now we are in the process of getting pre-qualified. After that, we are right on our way to our new beginning. 

1 comment:

Erin Darrington said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited for you!